Find the recommended supply list for Rebekah’s workshops:
- Acrylics (Liquitex or Golden recommended, but bring what you have)
Select colors to taste, but you will need at least: black, white, yellow, blue, red, and green. Don’t bring so many that you are overwhelmed: you can always mix colors!
Need a shopping list? Here’s what’s usually on my palette: white, mars black, viridian green, pthalo or Prussian blue, cobalt blue, cadmium red, cadmium yellow, cad yellow deep
- Various acrylic-grade synthetic brushes
Sizes 1-6 (flat and/or filbert), and a large blending brush (1-1 ½”)
- Acrylic glazing medium/retarder (Golden acrylic glazing liquid, matte, recommended)
- Canvas (stretched and pre-primed)
16×20” or larger (need room to play!)
- Paper towels
- Apron (acrylics are permanent!)
- Rubber gloves (optional)
- Spray bottle (water)
- Easel (table-top recommended, but space can be made for standing if planning to work large-scale)
- Sack lunch (we will have a food break around noon)
If you are planning to sell or show your artwork, do not use the example photo I provide: be sure to find your own reference.